City of Chaska lifeguards will be on site from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. June 8 - August 20, 2017
As always, parents will be expected to watch their children.
There are NO lifeguards on duty before 12:00pm and after 7:00 p.m.
1. Children must be accompanied by a responsible person
2. Weak swimmers must be supervised by a responsible person.
3. Swimmers who are not potty-trained must wear proper swim pants with snug-fitting elastic legs and waists.
4. Pets, glass containers, alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted in the beach area.
5. Fishing is not allowed within 100 feet of the beach area.
6. Coast Guard approved Personal Floatation Devices (PFD's) are allowed with an adult (16 years of age and older) in the water, within arm's reach at all times.
7. Inflatable such as rafts and inner tubes are not allowed.
8. Swimming is only allowed in the designated swimming area.
9. Swim Raft rules: No flips, spins, backward entries or swimming under the raft. Must be able to swim independently to the raft.
10. Beach will be closed during inclement weather.
Paddleboat and Paddleboard Rental
Paddleboat and Paddleboard rental is available for $10 for 30 minutes. Please visit the Clayhole Concession stand. Equipment may only be rented out to a party with at least one person 16 years of age or older. The minimum age for the paddleboards is 12 years old. Photo ID required and waivers must be signed. Lifejackets are provided and must be worn by all participants. Questions, please call (952) 227-7913 or (952) 227-7746.
Clayhole Concessions stand at Firemen’s Park will open for the 2017 season in Mid-May and be open all summer long!
Come on down to Firemen's Park and enjoy lunch or a treat. Shaded tables are available and there is plenty of green space for a family picnic while you enjoy the park! Hard-scooped ice cream, hot dogs/brats, pizza, popcorn, pretzels, nachos, mini-donuts, candy, chips and soda plus other refreshments are available daily from 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. (weather permitting).
Interactive Water Play Fountain
Firemen's Park also has an Interactive Water Play Fountain located by the park shelter and bridge.
Great activity for children (or anyone!) to cool down on hot summer days!
2017 Family Beach Bashes
June 13 • July 11 • August 8
Following our Kids Entertainment
Join us at Firemen’s Park Swimming Beach for beach theme games and activities.
Time: 11:15 to Noon. Free!