Youth memberships at the Chaska Community Center are a great way for kids under the age 18 to learn, grow and be healthy in the community.
A youth membership gives free access to:
Membership discounts for:
Annual Youth Membership
This is your most cost effective way to become a member of the Chaska Community Center. Pay one fee at registration and your membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Fee: $273 for Chaska/Carver Residents; $373 for Non-Residents
Monthly Youth Membership
This is the easiest way to enjoy the Chaska Community Center on a regular basis. Automatically have your membership fees charged to your credit card or deducted from your checking or savings account on the last day of the month. Chaska residents may opt to have their membership fee charged to their monthly utility bill.
Fees: $24.57 for Chaska/Carver Residents; $32.00 for Non-Residents
Questions about Family Memberships?
Contact Colleen Goodrich, Membership Coordinator at 952-227-7792 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any children ages 8 and under must be supervised at all times while in the building.
- Children ages 9 and 10 may be in the building as long as a parent/adult guardian is in the building.
- Youth caring for/supervising children must be a minimum of 15 years of age and must be in the same CCC component as the child for which they are caring.
- Youth caring for/supervising children must be a minimum of 15 years of age and must be in the same component as the child they are caring for -this includes the Playroom. Youth caring for/supervising children in the POOL area must be a minimum of 16 years of age or older. The responsible person must stay in the pool area.
- Children must be 11 years or older to be unsupervised in the CCC.