The Track is open to the public free of charge
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday: 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Youth Track Use
Youth ages 14 and under my use the track when accompanied by an adult on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.
RECORD YOUR MILES on our indoor track or from a measured outdoor route. This program is an excellent way to exercise at no cost while socializing with friends and family, or walking alone with your favorite set of tunes. Tracking forms can be picked up at the CCC front desk or click here to print your own from home. Miles are independently tracked by participants and prize items obtained at the following milestones: 500, 1,000 and 2,000 miles. (Please note this change in the tracking process as miles are now tracked by the participant.) Once milestones have been reached, forms can be turned in at the CCC main front desk for prize pick-up. Choose from our prize basket including water bottles, socks, t-shirts and plenty more. Please register for this free program online or at the CCC front desk. Your registration for this program will ensure prize eligibility, most current happenings and awareness of CCC programs and progress updates.
• Track patrons MUST BE 15 years of age or older except during designated times. Small children may accompany adults if they are contained in a stroller or carrier. Strollers are limited to the inside lane.
• Designated Times For Youth Under 15 To Use The Track is Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00 - 7:30 p.m. Youth must be accompanied by an adult.
• No climbing on railings.
• No spitting, rough housing, or throwing objects over the railing.
• No Loitering on the track area.
• Please follow daily directional arrows.
• There is no food or drink allowed on track.
• Slower traffic keeps to inside lane.
• Please use the elevator to access lower level; the stairway is for emergency exiting only.